Friday, December 5, 2008

Slumber Party!!!

We had Jared & Lisa's (my sister) kids the other night, and we had SO much fun!! Here is Rees playing out on the deck. She was so cute, we painted her fingernails, and every time I would stop she would growl at me and hold out her hand for more.Ty and Emma were glued together most of the time. Here they are playing Nintendo. She is such a sweetheart!! She had a hard time falling asleep, and ended up falling asleep in Chris's arms, which he loved.
Davis and TJ were a little stir-crazy, so I told them to go outside and play soccer. I guess they weren't too sure of the rules. Instead of kicking the ball into the goals, they threw it over the top, then raced to get the ball first, usually tackling each other. They had so much fun together, and Davis has been missing him so much ever since he left!
After playing outside and eating dinner, the boys had some popcorn. They started out sitting at the bar, and soon the popcorn was gone. When they asked for more, I noticed half the bag ended up on the floor, so I told them to get on the floor and finish. I know, it's terrible, but I promise the floor was clean!
Chris was a huge help! He got all the kids' pajamas on while I made dinner. He loved playing with Rees, she wouldn't stop jabbering at him! We did it! We had 7 kids in all - ages 10, 8, 5, 4, 2, 2, and 1. It got a little crazy at times, but it was so much fun!! We love these kids so much!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Slumber parties are the BEST:) Your such a fun Mom and Aunt to have so many kids for a slumber party!!!