Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Favorite 8's

Ali tagged me, so here I go...

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. 24
2. Everybody Loves Raymond
3. Arrested Development (even if it's not on anymore)
4. Seinfeld
5. Magnum P.I.
6. Smurfs
7. The History Channel
8. The Discovery Channel

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Cheesecake Factory
2. Mandarin
3. Macaroni Grill
4. La Caille
5. Olive Garden
6. Cafe Rio
7. Outback
8. Market Street Grill

8 Favorite Bands
1. Counting Crows
2. Dave Matthews
3. Maroon 5
4. Dispatch
5. Dashboard Confessional
6. Jack's Mannequin
7. Cake
8. Flight of the Conchords

8 Things I Did Today
1. Changed a poopy diaper
2. Listened to visiting teachers
3. Washed dishes
4. Got kids ready for school
5. Made Davis a chimichanga for breakfast :)
6. Drank a Dr. Pepper
7. Ate an Almond Joy (or 2)
8. Swept my floor

8 Things I Look Forward to
1. A hot bath
2. Reading a good book
3. A huge cup of ice (I'm addicted)
4. Playing with my kids
5. My alone weekend with Chris
6. Olivia's Baptism Saturday
7. Seeing my sisters! (and Jake!)
8. Every day with my sweet husband!
(I know, I'm so cheesy I make myself sick.)

TAG: Mel, Nicki, Lindsay, Annie, Julie & Becky Williams :)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Love it, so fun to read tags and see what people like:) You don't make me sick you make me happy that your so happy:)